Full-time Project Managers (m/f)
Apostroph Group is a leading language service provider for corporate clients in Switzerland. The company was founded in Lucerne in 1994 and now has four offices across Switzerland. With 400 certified professional translators, it offers translations in 48 languages as well as a full range of language services. Apostroph is certified to ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 standard.
Apostroph is looking for Project Managers (m/f) to work at its centrally located offices in Bern/Lausanne/Lucerne/Zurich.
Your main tasks:
- Order administration, client support, managing client data.
- Drawing up quotes and cost estimates, following up quotes.
- Performing quality assurance checks on translations and sending them to clients.
- Preparing order files for invoicing.
- You are between 20 and 30 years old.
- You are flexible and capable of multitasking.
- Your native language is German (French for the office in Lausanne) and you have an excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English (German for the office in Lausanne).
- Additional foreign languages would be an advantage.
- You can touch type and are familiar with MS Office software.
- You are able to work independently and under pressure.
What we offer:
- A permanent position in a dynamic and ambitious company.
- Modern and attractive employment conditions.
- Thorough training relating to your role.
- Varied tasks and plenty of scope for using your own initiative.
- Flexible working hours and a high-tech IT environment.
- Attractive performance-based remuneration.
Start date: to be agreed.
Do you think this role is for you? If so, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.