Web Software Developer (m/f), 80–100 %
Apostroph Group is a leading language service provider serving corporate clients in Switzerland. The company was founded in Lucerne in 1994 and now has four offices across Switzerland. With 2,200 certified professional translators, it offers translations in 48 languages as well as a full range of language services. Apostroph is certified to ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 standards.
We are on the lookout for a dedicated Web Software Developer (m/f) to support our existing team of developers in managing in-house applications, interfaces and front-end innovations.
Your main tasks:
- Analysing problems (business processes, transactions, data, functions)
- Specifying system requirements (functional/qualitative requirements)
- Analysing the respective environment (workstation, target systems/platforms, framework organisation)
- Creating models for data, functions and/or objects
- Design as part of component construction and defining their interfaces
- Implementing applications
- Setting up and managing application development and test environments
- Creating and updating documents (test, application, user manual)
- Assessing costs
- Specifying and implementing interfaces (sometimes on site at the customer)
Close cooperation with process owners
- Vocational training as IT specialist or equivalent training specialising in application development
- Initial practical experience in software development
- Command of Microsoft SQL Server databases
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft technologies .NET (C#), MVC REST API
- Excellent knowledge of German (written and spoken) and good English skills
- Conceptual and analytical way of thinking
What we offer:
- Place of work either Lucerne or Zurich
- A permanent position in a dynamic and ambitious company
- Modern and attractive employment conditions
- Varied tasks and plenty of scope for using your own initiative
- Flexible working hours
- High-tech IT environment
- Attractive performance-based remuneration
Start date: to be agreed
Do you think this role is for you? If so, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.