And the winner is…
The show was compered in typically relaxed yet skilful style by Melanie Winiger. Entertainers including Lucerne-based Dada Ante Portas, comedy duo Full House and vocal acrobat Martin O. put everyone in the party mood.
Apostroph launched a competition with professional CV translations as prizes. The ten winners will be announced on 31 July 2013.
As co-sponsor of the event, Apostroph CEO Philipp Meier had the honour of presenting one of the coveted trophies. The winner of the Swiss Marketing Award – the 'Oscar' of the Swiss marketing sector that singles her out as the best of her year – was Patricia Fabbri, from Cham, Canton Zug.
Yes, I am interested in receiving news about Apostroph. Please send me your newsletter.
- November - Keys, brass tacks, Silvana Camenisch
- September - Traditions, trends, Corinne Odermatt in person
- June - Wrestling with idioms philosophically
- April - Rock-paper-scissors, myAPOSTROPH in celebratory mood, Patricia Kamer in person
- January Newsletter - Data network, Financial Word of the Year, In person Andy Krapf
- November - 48 times Christmas, ISO standard, Sarah Iseli
- September - a single click, pro specie grischa, Apostroph in person – Helene Mathis
- June – Localisation; Data security; The Battle of Morgarten
- March – Apostroph; Friday the 13th; In person: Ina Jukic
- January - The new year is well under way by now