Apostroph Group goes ISO 9001:2015
One of the key revisions introduced by the new 9001:2015 norm is the introduction and implementation of a “high level structure”. This ensures a common structuring of ISO management norms and makes it easier for service providers to implement future revisions of existing ISO standards. Alongside a number of other benefits, the revised ISO norm takes greater account of the organisational context.
The hard skills incorporated in ISO 9001:2015 are accompanied by soft skills: greater importance is now accorded to the concept of risk with the aim of supporting and improving organisations’ QMS planning and process management. The aspect of process management – objectives, performance indicators and awareness – also now forms part of the new certification in order to improve and sharpen visualisation of the organisation’s quality management. A high level of ISO-certified quality – something you can rely on Apostroph Group for, now and going forward.
Yes, I am interested in receiving news about Apostroph. Please send me your newsletter.
- November - Keys, brass tacks, Silvana Camenisch
- September - Traditions, trends, Corinne Odermatt in person
- June - Wrestling with idioms philosophically
- April - Rock-paper-scissors, myAPOSTROPH in celebratory mood, Patricia Kamer in person
- January Newsletter - Data network, Financial Word of the Year, In person Andy Krapf
- November - 48 times Christmas, ISO standard, Sarah Iseli
- September - a single click, pro specie grischa, Apostroph in person – Helene Mathis
- June – Localisation; Data security; The Battle of Morgarten
- March – Apostroph; Friday the 13th; In person: Ina Jukic
- January - The new year is well under way by now