From EN 15038 to ISO 17100
The Apostroph Group has been certified to EN 15038, a European quality standard for translation service providers, since 2013.
Commencing May 2015, this norm is gradually being superseded by ISO 17100, a translation services management standard that is setting the pace in terms of internationalisation. ISO 17100 facilitates the comparison of translation service providers worldwide.
ISO 17100 specifies a range of criteria at various points. Importantly, the new specifications specify the competencies of project managers and the expertise of translators and editors in their subject areas. The standard also now specifies a data security policy. This comprises a schedule of the information requiring protection, an analysis of potential risks, and a process governing the secure storage and return of all materials belonging to the customer.
True to the motto "Swiss Firm. Swiss Quality.", clients can place their trust in Apostroph's ability to deliver high quality services.
Yes, I am interested in receiving news about Apostroph. Please send me your newsletter.
- November - Keys, brass tacks, Silvana Camenisch
- September - Traditions, trends, Corinne Odermatt in person
- June - Wrestling with idioms philosophically
- April - Rock-paper-scissors, myAPOSTROPH in celebratory mood, Patricia Kamer in person
- January Newsletter - Data network, Financial Word of the Year, In person Andy Krapf
- November - 48 times Christmas, ISO standard, Sarah Iseli
- September - a single click, pro specie grischa, Apostroph in person – Helene Mathis
- June – Localisation; Data security; The Battle of Morgarten
- March – Apostroph; Friday the 13th; In person: Ina Jukic
- January - The new year is well under way by now