Reconfirmation of quality with ISO 9001
The ISO 9001 standard is the world’s leading certification programme for quality management systems (QMS). It establishes QMS standards in organisations and covers both management and operational processes. These are subjected to constant monitoring, with the recertification procedure repeated annually.
As a result, you can continue to rely on the quality of Apostroph’s services and operational processes – this year, as in all previous years.
Yes, I am interested in receiving news about Apostroph. Please send me your newsletter.
- November - Keys, brass tacks, Silvana Camenisch
- September - Traditions, trends, Corinne Odermatt in person
- June - Wrestling with idioms philosophically
- April - Rock-paper-scissors, myAPOSTROPH in celebratory mood, Patricia Kamer in person
- January Newsletter - Data network, Financial Word of the Year, In person Andy Krapf
- November - 48 times Christmas, ISO standard, Sarah Iseli
- September - a single click, pro specie grischa, Apostroph in person – Helene Mathis
- June – Localisation; Data security; The Battle of Morgarten
- March – Apostroph; Friday the 13th; In person: Ina Jukic
- January - The new year is well under way by now