So they all got excited about the FIFA World Cup in 2014 too, cheering on the players and crossing their fingers for their favourite teams. There was even a small internal sweepstake! The big winner turned out to be Luzia Barmettler, a football fan since her childhood, who collected the main prize.
WM 2014. Goal!
Yes, I am interested in receiving news about Apostroph. Please send me your newsletter.
- November - Digitisation, education in Africa, Barbara Zobrist
- September - Major projects, carats and carrots, Tatjana Terzig
- June - SEO translation, education in Africa, Marie Suffert
- April - Machine translation, artificial intelligence, Larissa Stalder
- March - MultiTerm, non-word of the year, Alessandra Muhs
- November - Keys, brass tacks, Silvana Camenisch
- September - Traditions, trends, Corinne Odermatt in person
- June - Wrestling with idioms philosophically
- April - Rock-paper-scissors, myAPOSTROPH in celebratory mood, Patricia Kamer in person
- January Newsletter - Data network, Financial Word of the Year, In person Andy Krapf
- November - 48 times Christmas, ISO standard, Sarah Iseli
- September - a single click, pro specie grischa, Apostroph in person – Helene Mathis
- June – Localisation; Data security; The Battle of Morgarten
- March – Apostroph; Friday the 13th; In person: Ina Jukic
- January - The new year is well under way by now