High-quality translations with a single click
It was developed in partnership between Apostroph and the Neidhart + Schön Group. Once the finished text – for example an annual report – is ready in the source language, a professional translation can be ordered from the Apostroph Group immediately by clicking on the "Start translation" button. This fully automated interface generates the translation order and sends it directly to the Apostroph server using SSL encryption. Here, the Project Manager checks the files delivered by the system. Then the texts are translated and checked by qualified language professionals in accordance with EN 15038. Finally, the translation is sent back to the editing tool ns.publish automatically - texts can be sent to the tool with a single click. Naturally, the process also allows for any changes to the text or follow-up translations.
Yes, I am interested in receiving news about Apostroph. Please send me your newsletter.
- November - Keys, brass tacks, Silvana Camenisch
- September - Traditions, trends, Corinne Odermatt in person
- June - Wrestling with idioms philosophically
- April - Rock-paper-scissors, myAPOSTROPH in celebratory mood, Patricia Kamer in person
- January Newsletter - Data network, Financial Word of the Year, In person Andy Krapf
- November - 48 times Christmas, ISO standard, Sarah Iseli
- September - a single click, pro specie grischa, Apostroph in person – Helene Mathis
- June – Localisation; Data security; The Battle of Morgarten
- March – Apostroph; Friday the 13th; In person: Ina Jukic
- January - The new year is well under way by now